|One Ocean Shamu Show|
- Get there early.
- The lines get long at the bag check. NO food is allowed except for water.
- Lines for popular shows open about 15-30 mins before the show starts. Get there early and grab your best spot.
- Some shows have the splash zone. If you intend to get wet, carry ponchos and an extra pair of clothing\ shoes and protect your Cameras and other electronic gadgets.
- Various stalls are located within the park for a quick bite.
- Don't miss Shamu the Orca show.
- Check the flamingo exhibit. Carry coins if you would like to purchase a tray to feed them.
- Feed the sea lions. View them from a close distance and enjoy their company when feeding them. They are super cute and have an attitude when you have food in front of them. They are really cute to hear. Watch for the birds surrounding them who vie for the fish in your hand.
- Catch the Blue Horizon show. Much more appealing and attractive with dolphins, birds, aerialists and dancers performing to music.
- Check the timing before you book your tickets. Some weekends ( specially in summer have extended hours and fireworks ).
- Have toddlers and kids? I highly recommend strollers. It is a blessing to have it around as they may tire after walking the long distances within the park or if they fall asleep after a few hours.
- Click on THIS LINK for Know before you go details to Sea World.
- Take pictures/video to capture the memories.
- Enjoy and have fun !!
|Soak Zone at Shamu Show|
POPULAR SHOWS TO SEE:
- One Ocean
- Blue Horizon
- Sea Lion Live
- Pets Rule
- Shamu Rocks ( Night show viewing with lights and sound )
- Dolphin Point
- Penguins Encounter
- Turtle Reef
- Shark Encounter
- Sesame Street Bay of Play for Kids
MUST SEE ANIMAL EXHIBITS:
- Shamu underwater viewing
- Polar Bear
- Sea Lions
- Overhead Shark walkway
- Beluga whale
- Tidepool Area
Here are some of our pictures from our trip in August 2013.